You don't need a lot of "diggs" to get a link from Google. Every article submitted to Digg will generate at least one link, many times more, especially if it gets dugg. To gain the most of your article on Digg, you need to make the article appealing to people. Easier said then done right?
Well here are a few tips to help get your article "dugg":
- Use a persuasive or catchy title
- Create a top 10 list
- Create how to's, must haves and other guides
- Have company employees, friends and family digg your article (Remember: every digg is another potential link in Google)
- Put the Digg chicklet on your article's page to encourage digging
- Make the content interesting, appealing - A catchy title alone won't do it