At E-Power Marketing, we understand that power a group has to make a difference. Our Search Marketing firm wouldn't be what it is today without the commitment to teamwork and dedication to collaboration. From our open air office to the weekly meetings, our clients’ success is dependent upon our ability to work as a "we". Just as E-Power Marketing harnesses the power of a group to make a difference for our clients, groups around the world are joining the movement for change.
Groups don’t have to be large to be powerful. Here are a few ways you can get organized and turn a group of any size into a constructive crowd, motivated and ready to accomplish anything.
- Sign up for a local charity event and commit to raising a set amount of money for that cause.
- Distribute information and news about a cause. The more the public is educated, the larger the "Power of We" will become.
- Organize a Bake Sale. Donate the proceeds to a charity of your choosing, or use the money to fund a community event.
- Put together a benefit potluck. Assign everyone in your group a dish to pass and accept donations from all invited.
- Hold a raffle. Scour the community for donations and organize a raffle to benefit a cause. Not only will you be raising money, but awareness as well.
- Reach out to the media. Make your presence and your end goal known. Ask for free coverage for your cause.
- Look for corporate sponsors to match your fundraising or simply to make a larger donation. If they cannot support you financially, ask for additional volunteers to strengthen your "Power of We".
- Use Social Media. Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and other Social Media sites are great, free ways to reach the masses. Make your goal and efforts known; support can come from the least expected places!
- Use Causes.com, this site is full of free and easy to use tools to help groups use Social Media to raise awareness and support for a cause!
- Stick with it and celebrate your successes! Change doesn’t happen overnight. The "Power of We" is all about constant growth, evolution and progress. Build upon your successes and learn from your mistakes. Rely on the group you’ve put together to persevere.
Blog Action Day gives us the opportunity to band together for a cause. The "Power of We" lets us focus on creating a community focused on a goal. Take the time to get involved in whatever it is you’re passionate about. Use the tips we’ve put together to organize your group and become a force of change. What causes are you passionate about? How are you putting the "Power of We" to work in your life?
Topics: E-Power News