Highlights From the 2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report
Recently Social Media Examiner released its sixth annual Social Media Marketing industry report. The report surveyed more than 2,800 marketers to find out how and where they are focusing their Social Media efforts. Take a look at a few highlights from the Social Media Examiner's 2014 industry report:
- Social Media for Business Isn't Going Anywhere – How important is Social Media to your business? This year a whopping 92% of marketers indicated that Social Media is important to their business, up 6% from last year. Social Media helps you build your brand, it's a real-time customer service tool, it allows you to engage with your audience and so much more. Let the Social Media Marketing team at E-Power help you find the right channels for your brand!
- Boosting Blogging in 2014 – 68% of marketers reported they plan on bumping up their Blogging efforts this year. In addition to being an industry resource, an active and effective Blog is a great way to improve search visibility. Does your brand have an active Blog? Find out how we can help your brand boost its Blogging efforts!
- Effective and Engaging Social Media – This report revealed that 89% of marketers want to know the most effective Social tactics and how they can best engage their audience on their Social channels. Additionally, only 34% of marketers believe their Facebook efforts are effective. Are you part of either of these percentages? E-Power’s skilled copywriters and content strategists can help you make the most of your Social posts!
- Going for Google+ – According to the report, 65% of marketers want to learn more about Google+ and 61% plan on increasing their Google+ activity in 2014. Haven't jumped on the Google+ bandwagon yet? Contact E-Power to learn how we can help you set up and maintain an active Google+ brand page.
- Original Social Media Content is a Must – 58% of marketers noted that original content is the single most important form of content and we couldn't agree more! Your brand's Social content should be specifically targeted to your audience to communicate and build relationships with your consumers. Put our copywriters to work for you today!
For questions or more information about Social Media Marketing, contact the experts at E-Power Marketing today!