Join a team of experienced, highly-skilled digital marketers to support a growing agency’s need for marketing communications assistance. Learn from creative professionals as you gain a better understanding of online marketing from an agency’s perspective. This is a hands-on, paid internship where you will be working directly with the E-Power Marketing team to support client programs and E-Power initiatives in a variety of assignments. Spend your summer with us!
What the job entails…
- Support client programs through content creation, analytics projects, SEO assignments and research.
- Compile client reports to illustrate program results.
- Conduct industry research to reinforce and strengthen the agency’s services and strategies.
- Develop marketing materials to support the agency.
- Work with account leads to carry out and implement client programs.
- An interactive web management, marketing, journalism, communications or business background preferred, but not required
- Web savvy
- Marketing or copy development skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to use Microsoft WORD and Excel
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive
- Tell us all about your leadership, problem solving and analytical skills!
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you are passionate about online marketing and the best candidate for our summer internship opening!